Jesus Is Lord
"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with
the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead
in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall
be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in
the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord"
(1 Thessalonians 4:16,17).
What is the Rapture of the Church?
by Philip C Jones
The Rapture of the Church is when Jesus Christ comes back to remove Christians from the earth in order for God to pour out His righteous judgement on those left behind during the seven year Tribulation Period. The dead in Christ will rise first, immediately followed by those Christians alive on the earth. They will all be caught up in the air to receive their glorified bodies and to be with the Lord Jesus Christ forever.
Except for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ, it will be the most glorious event in all of human history. In "the twinkling of an eye" millions will disappear creating great confusion and bewilderment for those people left behind. Explanations for the disappearance of the saints will abound. The word Rapture is not found in the Bible, but its concept is taught in scripture:
"For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord" (1 Thessalonians 4:16,17 KJV).
All non-believers and Christians not serving and pleasing God will be left here on earth for seven years to experience the horrendous wrath of God.
Will the Rapture of the Church Take Place Soon?
Yes. How soon? Very soon. We are not in the last hour. We are in the last minutes. His return is imminent. Many people, including children, are having dreams and visions of the Rapture. One woman, Choo Thomas, was given a visitation by Jesus Christ Himself and He had her write a book on the importance of living a holy life so you will be prepared to be raptured and not left behind. Below in the book list you will see her book inspired by Jesus Christ: Heaven Is So Real by Choo Thomas.
What is the Tribulation Period?
The Tribulation Period will be like no other time in history. All those that do not go up with the Christians in the Rapture will be left here on earth to experience seven years of hell on earth.
"For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened" (Matthew 24:21-22 KJV).
"Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof (Isaiah 41)."
"Then the kings of the earth and the great men and the commanders and the rich and the strong and every slave and free man hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains; and they said to the mountains and to the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; for the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand (Revelation 6:15-17)?"
What Will Happen Just Before and During the Tribulation Period?
1. Immediately before the Tribulation begins, Christians will be raptured, caught up in the air to be with the Lord. Christians not living holy lives and not pleasing God will be left behind along with the non-believers.
2. The Restrainer (I believe it is the praying Church) will be taken away to open the door for the Antichrist to come on the scene as prophesied in scripture.
3. The Antichrist will appear and deceive many with false words of peace. He will strongly come against God's people. Many Christians on earth refusing to worship the Antichrist will be martyred during his reign of terror. He will be Satan's minion.
"Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders" (2 Thessalonians 2:9 KJV).
4. The seven seals will be opened and God's judgements will be poured out on the earth. These judgements will be horrible.
5. The world will experience more horror and devastation than ever recorded in human history. Many people will die.
6. False prophets inspired by Satan will perform great signs and wonders to deceive the people.
7. Many people will be saved during this period, but will face intense persecution and many will be executed for their faith.
8.Demonic activity will soar. Witchcraft and sorcery will abound.
9. Two witnesses will preach the gospel and many will be saved. These two witnesses will be killed and raised from the dead. The world will be startled as they see the two witnesses come back to life.
10. The battle of Armageddon will take place.
11. God's great wrath will fall on all the ungodly who refuse to receive Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
What Should You Do?
1. If you are not saved, click on Receive Salvation now.
"Behold, now is the day of salvation" (2 Corinthians 6:2b KJV).
2. If you are already saved, you need to live a holy life to be counted worthy to escape the wrath of God poured on the earth during the Tribulation Period. Turn from all sin, including unforgiveness. Seek God and obey His Word. Walk in love.
3. Watch and pray. Expect His soon return. Don't be like the foolish virgins in Matthew 25:1-13 that were not prepared for the bridegroom's return. They were left outside the marriage. "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man" (Luke 21:36).
This article may be reprinted or used freely, but it must be in its
entirety including the author's name: Philip C Jones.
Want Mountain Moving Faith?
The Lord gave the following words to a Christian to speak out loud. The Lord encouraged the Christian to declare these words often until they became a reality in his heart. And of course the more time you spend declaring these powerful words,the quicker the results.
"There is no lack of faith with me. If I were to come to the end of my faith, then the Father gives me the very faith of Christ and it is impossible for me not to believe."
Click on Share/Save below if you know someone you feel would benefit from this article and or site.
Books on the Rapture
The Raptureby best selling author Hal Lindsey will give you supporting information to the reality of the this soon coming event.
The Rapture "by bestselling prophecy expert Tim LaHaye, is the result of one of the most intensive research projects in the author’s life. After weighing the evidence, he is more convinced than ever that the Bible teaches a pre–Tribulation rapture. As he shares his discoveries with readers, LaHaye...
- Compares the pre–Tribulation, mid–Tribulation, and post–Tribulation rapture views and gives solid reasons why the rapture comes before the Tribulation.
- Includes timelines and charts that provide a clear picture of the end times.
- Reveals the key to interpreting Bible prophecies correctly.
Christians don’t need to be confused about the future."
The Great Escape by Jack Van Impe "With the decline of morality, a tumultuous political climate and occurrences of terrorism across the globe, Christians need to be reminded of the hope promised by God's Word. The Great Escape discusses specific details of the Great Tribulation and the Rapture."
Books on Heaven and Hell
Heaven Is So Realby Choo Thomas. "Do you believe heaven really exists? Choo Thomas retells a stunning, personal story of how she saw the living Christ, visited Hell, and walked in Heaven. "On January 19, 1996, I woke up at 3:00 in the morning. My body was shaking...I turned my head on the pillow to look in the direction of the sound, and there, all aglow, was a figure dressed in white garments. IT WAS THE LORD... How could this be happening to me? I wondered...as I began to tremble...and to weep tears of love and joy. "My daughter...I am your Lord, and I want to talk to you. I am going to visit you many times before this work is done." "The impact of His voice, His words, His message hit me with a supernatural force..." Not once not twice but ten times that month, the Lord Jesus appeared by her bedside and spoke to her. Then the journey began...."
Christians Going to Hell by Seung Woo Byan. "Today’s churches do not always touch on the subject of hell. God does not want anyone to go to hell, but if they do not put Him first in their life and do His works, one might not end up where they think they are going. Pastor Seung Woo Byun explores specific and powerful promises of God that point to heaven and hell. Readers are guided through biblical End-Time prophecies, with special focus on the impending rapture of the true church—the bride of Christ. Many questions are answered by an overview of the Rapture, the Second Resurrection, the Antichrist, the role of the Jewish people, and what one must do to be prepared. This “must-read” book will not only reveal where you do not want to go (and why), but where you do want to go and how to get there through Christ Jesus. You will not want to miss the truth about the two worlds that await you when you die."
A Divine Revelation of Hell by Mary K. Baxter. "Over a period of forty days, God gave Mary K. Baxter visions of hell and commissioned her to tell all to choose life. Here is an account of the place and beings of hell contrasted with the glories of heaven. It is a reminder of the need each of us has for the miracle of salvation."